Sunday, January 13, 2008

Me

Hey Everybody!!! I am so excited to be sharing this page with you. I am 10 years old and i will be 11 on February 10th. I am in 5th grade and enjoying it very much.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey maddie I love your blog!! i am excited to start my own!!!

---Morgan Jo

kerri said...

Hey Maddie! Way to go, cute picture of "D."
Love Ya,
Aunt Kerri
P.S. Keep your mom going on hers!

Marni said...

hey, has morg started her blog yet?If she has tell her to call me so i can i add her to my list.I am so glad you guys helped me start doing it is really fun to show my friends.i have got alot of new pictures of my friends and me so i can post and then you guys can look at them i hope this helps us all stay in touch i really love this kind of thing and i really hope i can learn much more about it!Well love yah!
maddie oh and type me back.

Anonymous said...

MADDIE I NEED A NEW POST!!!!
COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG!!!!

cavemendancer.blogspot.com

My Puppy D

My Puppy D
My puppy D loves to get treats and play with toys.